Luxury self-catering barn in North Norfolk near the coast.
Enjoy comfort, log fires, beams & stylish interiors.
WiFi included at no charge.
Dogs must never be left alone in the barn.
• Only 1 dog is allowed, medium sized and well behaved, please call us if unsure. Dogs must never be left alone in the barn. A charge will be made separate from the rental of £10 per dog per night, with a minimum charge of £30.00 .
• Selection of teas and coffee
• His & Hers choice of books & magazines
• Old films, new films (comedy, thrillers & weepies)
• Wireless Broadband
• A CD player with MP3 docking
• Woodburning stove with a basket of logs and firelighters
• LCD Flat screen 32" TV with Freesat & DVD player
• Well equipped kitchen
• Squashy designer sofa
• Very stylish decor
• Big beams and mellow colours
• Peace and quiet - just birdsong
• Ample,safe parking area
• Guest friendly owners with good sense of humour
• Very friendly Labrador called Ella.
• Near to great restaurants, pubs, shops & the coast.
• White Company toiletries
• King size bed
• Super snuggly mattress toppers
• Soft downy pillows
• Divine eiderdowns and bed throws
• Homemade cake
• Egyptian cotton bed linen
• Baby soft bath towels
• Mulberry throws
• Scented flower arrangements
BEAUTIFUL GARDEN FEATURES
• Idyllic setting
• Nearly three acres of well maintained grounds
• Louisa's kitchen garden
• Romantic folly with water feature
• Tables and chairs in secret suntrap corners
• Perfectly mown stripes on the lawn
• Cheeky squirrels
• Herbaceous borders & rambling roses
• Fragrant scented sweet peas
• Woodpeckers, wagtails, chaffinches, robins & blue tits
• Dreamy meadow views & sheep grazing
• Endless rambles on your doorstep